Branch ManagerApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to join our team. The Branch Manager is responsible for
assuming responsibility for the overall effective and efficient daily operations of the Branch Office. Promoting the delivery of products and services to members in a pleasant and positive manner. Leading the branch employees in a successful sales environment. Putting the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Branch Office.
- Make recommendations for personnel regarding employment, performance ratings, salary changes, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Guides and advises personnel in the more complex phases of their work and works with staff to achieve their full potential.
- Maintains effective two-way communication between staff and Senior Management to insure an effective working environment.
- Maintains effective communications between the other departments and the Branch Office to insure that staff is adequately informed of credit union products and services and members are presented with correct and consistent information.
- Ensures that members are served in a pleasant, quick, and accurate manner.
- Resolves any problems that may arise at the Branch with regard to all daily branch operations.
- Resolves members’ problems, questions, and complaints.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility for the vault status.
- Insures that the branch building is in good operational condition, including the alarms systems, ATM machines, lighting, etc.
- Maintains effectiveness of branch operational systems and procedures, and makes recommendations for changes and enhancements.
- Supervises the security of the office, the vault, traveler’s cheques, and all negotiable instruments.
- Maintains and monitors monthly reports and measures for the branch incentive program.
- Monitors and manages monthly Branch Scorecard (Branch Scorecard identifies loan and new account errors, CTR errors and Branch Cash level exceptions.)
- Monitors and manages document scanning process for all new account and existing member account files.
- Participates in community related business organizations and solicits new SEG groups for membership.
- Supports and practices continual improvement through the quality process.
- Reviews loan and MasterCard applications for possible up-sell opportunities.
- Sells credit union services to new members and cross-sells credit union services to existing members in a pleasant, and positive manner, referring them to Sun East Retirement & Investment Services (SERIS) when appropriate.
- Fills in for any branch position and handles all job duties related to this position when necessary for the efficient operation of the Branch.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work is of a generally sedentary nature with the need to lift or otherwise move objects (20 lbs or under) on a regular basis. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time but also walk and stand for long periods of time. Requires manual dexterity, the ability to perform repetitive motions and high levels of visual ability (focusing on accuracy and thoroughness of visual material) to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must also be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
Proven ability to sell while building lasting relationships. Ability to communicate effectively; good public relations skills; previous loan experience; ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to work independently; good organizational skills; math and typing skills; good reasoning ability and problem-solving skills; a minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience at a financial institution.
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume. To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.