Business Development ManagerApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team. The Business Development Manager is responsible for the Select Employee Group / Business Development and Mobile Branch areas. Puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
- Direct the operations of the Mobile Branch and its staff:
- Direct the deployment and development of the Mobile Branch and its staff.
- Ensure that the MBU meets its mission of serving SEGS, schools, community activities and other market / public relations opportunities.
- Maximize deployment activities including transaction processing, account opening, lending and relationship development opportunities.
- Direct the optimal staffing, scheduling, maintenance, technology and image for the unit.
- Identify key community, SEG and credit union events for MBU deployment.
- Develop and maintain operational policies and procedures for effective MBU management and operation.
- Direct the operations of the SEG program and its staff:
- Direct the addition of Select Employee Groups (SEG’s) by researching the market, developing sales strategies and assisting in important sales calls with potential groups.
- Direct the management of existing SEG relationships.
- Identify and develop key growth opportunities within existing SEG base, local business organizations and chambers of commerce.
- Develop and direct the onsite efforts, communication and brand image of credit union with SEG partners.
- Develop and manage the ongoing branch/marketing partnership.Continually strive to increase sales penetration in existing Select Employer Groups (SEGs) by maximizing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities through research and needs assessment analysis.
- Understanding of Sun East’s products and services, and effectively communicates all sales offerings to existing and potential members.
- Establish personal networks. Participate in professional societies and represent the Credit Union at various political & community events including Chamber of Commerce, League/Association, business associations, and performs public relations at civic and community events when necessary.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Previous credit union or banking experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of sales management practices and principles.
- Financial institution experience required.
- Prospecting skills and sales planning.
- Motivation for sales and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, implement and utilize technology that will help increase sales opportunities.
- Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead team to achieve monthly goals.
- Results-driven approach, strong organizational skills.
- Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- This job requires some local travel and non-traditional (some evenings and weekends) schedule as business needs warrant and to ensure sales goals are achieved consistently.
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.