ECommerce AnalystApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 43,500 members. Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.We are currently seeking an Ecommerce Analyst to join our team. The Ecommerce Analyst Position is a hands-on position and will be involved in requirements gathering, managing deliverables to timelines and milestones, coordination, troubleshooting, testing and training as related to the organization’s ecommerce initiatives. The eCommerce Analyst must understand and have experience working with eCommerce solutions, web platforms, service provider portals, and various software packages. The eCommerce Analyst must also possess knowledge of various technologies, digital platforms, and back-end development solutions. The eCommerce analyst puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s mission and Values in all that you do.
- Communicates, updates, and coordinates new releases for ecommerce related platforms.
- Implements new product configurations in all ecommerce related platforms and works with marketing and other affected departments, to coordinate launch.
- Tracks and resolves ecommerce related escalations from various internal clients such as call center and branch staff.
- Analyze and document existing processes and operating procedures for ecommerce related technologies.
- Manages employee portal including content management, upgrades, troubleshooting, testing and working with Portal team to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manages ecommerce development projects including documentation of business requirements, functional specifications, project benefits and costs, deployment strategies and timelines, and test plans.
- Employs programming skills to design, build, and implement new and existing eCommerce applications, integration of back end applications, migrating legacy applications, and performing day-to-day administration of the Intranet as related to eCommerce.
- Manages third party, ecommerce related vendor relationships along with all supporting vendor due diligence research and documentation.
- Works with third party vendors to ensure website configuration is set-up for optimal performance. Addresses any necessary software, hardware, etc. maintenance and completes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conducts usability testing, as appropriate. Adheres to principles of information architecture, best practices and guidelines for accessible front and back-end development.
- Makes recommendations regarding software upgrades and upcoming technology.
- Works closely with marketing and ecommerce on annual planning in order to fully utilize the capabilities of virtual channels.
- Keeps informed about and observes Internet security technologies, consumer protection laws, current credit union policy and procedures, and other credit union issues. Reports any potential violations to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains archives of platform upgrades, changes and updates to ensure that compliance requirements are met.
- Monitors performance and traffic of applications and sites after implementation, taking action as required to-scale capacity to meet performance demands.
- Develops, tests, and schedules custom reports.
- Tracks and logs individual activity and projects in Help Desk system and updates staff on the status of their requests or other changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform work of a very physical, and often repetitive, nature including the ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift and otherwise move objects up to 70 pounds. Additionally, must be able to sit for extended periods of time, when necessary. Requires manual dexterity and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology Management, Business Administration or another related field, is preferred for this role; however candidates with commensurate experience will be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience in I.T. including and understanding of technical concepts and issues associated with Information Technology.
- 3+ years’ application programming experience.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress or equivalent CMS.
- Relational Database knowledge/experience with SQL/MySQL.
- Experience with MS Office, Adobe CS5/6, MS Reporting, and Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with usability testing, principles of information architecture, best practices and guidelines for accessible design.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. This is a fast-paced position.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability using methodical reasoning.
- Experience with JH Symitar/Episys core processing system is a plus, as well as Synapsys CRM.
- Must be able to communicate with staff in a professional manner. This will require excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to present and explain information effectively for non-technically inclined staff.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate a flexible schedule; and to be on-call in the evening and on weekends, as business needs dictate.
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.