eCommerce Service RepresentativeApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking an eCommerce Service Representative to join our team. The eCommerce Service Representative, under the general supervision of the Call Center Manager, professionally answer, troubleshoot, and respond to inquiries via incoming and outgoing calls, emails and chat conversations regarding Online Banking, member accounts, transactions, and automated services. Use a consultative approach to provide one call resolution and when appropriate, uncover needs that lead to the sale of Sun East products. Puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Retrieve department emails and voice mail messages answering and resolving the interaction in a timely manner.
- Daily communication through LivePerson, our online console for managing, responding and resolving inquires through incoming and outgoing email and chat.
- Send follow up communication and member support for account opening, through Bottomline, our online application.
- Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge on all eCommerce Products and Automated Services, such as Online Banking, Mobile App, and Sunny, our Automated Telephone Teller.
- Take the lead in responding to inquiries regarding eCommerce Products and Services from members and/or internal customers.
- Manage our internal eCommerce console, providing follow up and support to branches and responding directly with the member.
- As the credit union expert, communicate directly with Digital Insight, our third party vendor to provide resolution to escalated eCommerce issues. Responsible for final resolution of all eCommerce issues related to Digital Insight.
- Back up to all Call Center queues as assigned and/or for business need.
- Educate members on the benefits and features of Sun East Electronic Products, Automated Services, and Plastics offerings.
- Demonstrates an understanding of IRA key terms and requirements
- Responds to IRA questions thoroughly and accurately
- Provides appropriate IRA forms, paperwork, and directions for handling
- Processes checks for withdrawal, requests for account transfers/verify funds, and places stop payments.
- Process Debit Card/ATM card orders/reorders, research account related issues/problems transactions using Star Station and Evolve.
- Handles inquiries for check copies, statement copies, and wire transfers.
- Processes requests for checkbook orders, address and loan coupon books.
- Quotes present rates on all deposit and loan products.
- Responds to loan questions and problems, by providing the status of loanapplications, calculating loan payments, and handling car value inquiries.
- Responds to member disputes by providing necessary paperwork regarding fraudulent and questionable activity.
- Connects members with the appropriate credit union representative when necessary.
- Communicates current marketing promotions.
- Settles/balances daily.
- Resolves encoding errors for members.
- Answers MasterCard questions through Evolve.
- Completes deposit verifications.
- Handles member requests for certificates and changes to certificates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work is primarily of a sedentary, often repetitive nature, however requires the ability to stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk, lift and otherwise move objects up to 20 pounds. Additionally must be able to sit for extended periods of time, when necessary. Requires manual dexterity, and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience; previous e-commerce servicing (email/chat/online banking) experience a plus.
- Previous credit union or banking experience required.
- Knowledge of PCs, Mobile and Tablet Devices, along with general office equipment, and knowledge of online banking and mobile deposit functionality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good reasoning ability and problem-solving skills.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org. Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.