Indirect Lending CoordinatorApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking an Indirect Lending Coordinator. The Indirect Lending Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations of Indirect Lending Program (CUDL), including sales, credit analysis, funding, as well as other duties as assigned. Puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Provides loan-underwriting for indirect loans
- Verifies membership on all loans before dispersing funds.
- Reports on indirect performance results with comparison charts from other credit unions making any necessary program recommendations.
- Performs weekly dealer visits to promote indirect lending program.
- Reports to supervisor on any unresolved personnel and/or member problems.
- Resolves more complex loan questions and problems, including car value inquiries.
- Underwrites the more complex loan applications.
- Processes loan applications and disburses loan proceeds.
- Makes recommendations for more efficient procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication with dealer network
- Allocated incoming mail for completion and assists in training personnel.
- Answers dealer phone calls regarding loan pricing, payment calculations, account problems, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work is of a generally sedentary nature with limited need to lift or otherwise move objects (10 lbs or under). Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Requires manual dexterity and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must also be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma or equivalent. At least 4 years experience in loan underwriting and analyzing complex loan applications. Good computer skills; good analytical skills; ability to communicate effectively with staff members, credit union members and automobile dealers; complete understanding of Credit Union loan policies and procedures. Ability to resolve complex loan issues, applications and problems in a timely manner. Regular visits to dealers in order to gain growing and lasting relationships, are required.
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.