Multimedia Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is ‘People Helping People.’ As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking a Multimedia Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Multimedia Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development, design and deployment of web-related and other virtual/electronic applications to support Sun East’s marketing and eCommerce strategies. This includes, but is not limited to graphic design for digital channels, video production and editing, web and database development. Works as part of the eCommerce team to analyze, implement and maintain electronic tools and information distribution system. Puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Leads creative aspects in design and development for websites, mobile/tablet applications, digital and email marketing initiatives.
- Uses web design programs, including PhotoShop, Flash, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, WordPress, Adobe Acrobat, and other related programs.
- Assists in maintaining public websites, back end applications, databases, web-based resources and the Intranet as related to marketing and eCommerce.
- Works with third parties such as web hosting, outside web development/design agencies, and online banking partners. Conducts usability testing, as appropriate.
- Participates in and/or leads cross-functional project teams to launch new products or enhance existing products.
- Participates in marketing and eCommerce planning in order to fully utilize the capabilities of virtual channels within the context of the member experience, promotions, social media, staff communications and other key initiatives.
- Manages social media web pages and applications, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, vlogs, YouTube, forums, etc.
- Manages, implements and optimizes search engine marketing strategies (traditional, video, etc.) and pay-per-click advertising in the various search engines Performs other duties as assigned.
Work is of a generally sedentary nature with limited need to lift or otherwise move objects (10 lbs or under). Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Requires manual dexterity and visual ability (focusing on accuracy and thoroughness of visual material) to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must also be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience in web development.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred for this role; however candidates with commensurate experience will be considered.
- Relational Database knowledge/experience with SQL/MySQL.
- Proficient in PhotoShop, Flash, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, WordPress, Adobe Acrobat, and other related programs.
- Understanding of applications from the user perspective and how each user will utilize applications in their environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. This is a fast-paced position.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability using methodical reasoning.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others, including exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Ability to actively participate in developing innovative solutions and to teamwork.
- This position occasionally requires attendance at events that take place in the evening and on weekends.