Accessibility Statement FOR THE SUN EAST FCU WEBSITE
Sun East Federal Credit Union is committed to inclusion by ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards to our website. In addition to designing for everyone, we regularly test our website to ensure it meets popular web accessibility standards such as ADA Section 508 and WCAG 2.0.
Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Sun East FCU Website:
- Design using best practices for website accessibility in modern browsers and assistive software.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods, including third-party testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
ADA Section 508
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Sun East FCU Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by contacting us:
- Phone: (610) 485-2960
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 4500 Pennell Rd. Aston, PA 19104
Thank you for your interest in Sun East FCU’s Website. Updated May 20, 2021