USDA Mortgage Loan
Do You Qualify for a USDA Mortgage?
If you are thinking about purchasing a home in a rural area you could be eligible for a USDA mortgage loan.* This type of loan gives qualified buyers a little more flexibility and makes access to homeownership a little easier. Here is a quick checklist to help you determine if you might be eligible for a USDA Mortgage loan:
- Check the USDA Mortgage Eligibility Map to see if your area qualifies for a USDA zone
- Review the high-level eligibility requirements
• Annual household income for up to four family members is equal to or less than $91,900
• Home purchased will be the primary residence
• Minimum FICO score is 620
• Maximum debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is 41%
If you think you meet these requirements reach out to one of our mortgage champions today to learn more. This is one of many mortgage financing solutions Sun East offers to help you make that dream home your own!
*The information provided is not an advertisement for the extension of credit.
You can also email email@example.com
or call (610) 485-2960 x765