congratulations on your educational journey with Neumann University. For all of your banking and financial literacy needs, Sun East is here for you!
You can join Sun East Federal Credit Union based on your employer, family, geographic location, charitable support, or community involvement, such as being a student of Neumann University.
When you’re a member of Sun East, you’re a member of our family. And that’s means that we’re dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals every day.
We Can Help Fund Your Future with Private Student Loans
Low Rates & Great Benefits. Get Started Today!
Use our private student loan to pay for ALL qualified education expenses including tuition, books, room/board, and even computers!
• Complete your entire application online in 15 minutes.
• Manage your loan completely online 24/7. No more old-fashioned paperwork.
• No application fee for all student borrowers.
• Multiple in-school payment options, including interest-only and $25/month.
Terms and conditions apply. Your initial rate will be determined after a review of your application and credit profile. You must be either a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident in an eligible state and from an eligible school (enrolled on at least a half-time basis), and meet Sun East Federal Credit Union’s credit and income requirements to qualify for a loan. Additionally, in order to receive a loan from Sun East Federal Credit Union, you must be a member of Sun East Federal Credit Union. If you are not a member of Sun East Federal Credit Union, you may apply and become a member during the loan application process. Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may result in a better chance of loan approval and/or lower interest rate. All private student loans from Sun East Federal Credit Union must be certified by the applicant’s school, and Sun East Federal Credit Union reserves the right to reduce the loan amount or withhold funding based on the school certification or in the event the school does not certify the loan, respectively.
Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Choose how you use your rewards! Cashback, a statement credit, or donate to a local charity!
Plus, our credit cards focus on savings and convenience with benefits including:
• Introductory 0% APR2
• A Low, Go-To Variable APR2
• No Annual Fee
• No Balance Transfer Fee1
• No Penalty Rate
• ScoreCard® Rewards Points3 can be redeemed for cash, travel, merchandise or charity
• Digital Wallet with Apple Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay® supported worldwide
Ready to become a Sun East cardholder? Follow these easy steps:
| Apply Now 24/7
|Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the easy application and we’ll contact you for the next steps.
|Download the SecurLOCKTM Equip App for the power to protect your debit and credit cards in the palm of your hand.
Account access at your fingertips! Bank from anywhere on your favorite device with Sun East’s easy Digital Banking Services.
• For added convenience, we have an ATM on campus! It’s located in the Bachmann Building near Knight’s Café.
• Online Banking Access your account anywhere, anytime.
• Mobile Banking Bank from your favorite device.
• Digital Wallet No physical card is needed when you pay for purchases with Google Pay®, Apple PayTM, or Samsung Pay®.
• Bill Pay Pay bills online quickly, securely, and postage-free.
• Mobile Deposit Deposit checks directly from our app by simply taking a photo.
• Credit/Debit Card Alerts Stay on top of accounts with email and text alerts.
• Branches & ATMs Find convenient locations throughout southeast PA and northern Delaware.
• Utilize SUNNY Access our 24/7 telephone banking option, at 610-485-6800.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices. See Samsung.com/pay for compatibility. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung electronics co., Ltd.