HOLIDAY GIVING SWEEPSTAKES
The Holiday Giving Sweepstakes
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS FOR MEMBERS OF SUN EAST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (SUN EAST) AND IS LIMITED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN PENNSYLVANIA AND DELAWARE, WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW. NO PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES, PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY, OR MEETING IS NECESSARY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE, AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor: Sun East Federal Credit Union (referred to as Sun East), Aston, Pennsylvania. All prizes are provided by Sun East.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Holiday Giving Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am ET on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, and ends at 5:00 pm ET on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (the Sweepstakes Period).
- Eligibility: Open to members of Sun East and limited to residents of Pennsylvania and Delaware who are 18 years of age. Sun East employees, volunteers, and their immediate families, including household members, are not eligible to win. Any prior winner of Sun East sponsored Sweepstakes is ineligible. Any member who has now or in the past caused a loss to Sun East is ineligible. Business and organizational accounts are ineligible.
- Ways To Enter:
Sun East Facebook Page; (https://www.facebook.com/suneastfcu)
Sun East Instagram Page; (https://www.instagram.com/suneastfcu)
Sun East Foundation Facebook Page; (https://www.facebook.com/suneastfoundation)
Sun East Foundation Instagram Page; (https://www.instagram.com/suneastfoundation)
ENTRANT will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes if ENTRANT Follows, Likes, and Comments on any of the eleven (11) Holiday Giving-related posts on any of the aforementioned social media pages between Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 12:00:01 am ET and Wednesday, November 23, 2022, at 5:00 pm ET; ENTRANTS will not receive additional entries if they Like and Comment on the same post more than once. Comments are subject to review in adherence to Sun East Federal Credit Union’s social media response guidelines, which can be found below. Any comments deemed in violation of the policy will be deleted and ineligible for participation in the Sweepstakes.
Method #3: Mail-in Entry. To enter without making a purchase/physical donation, mail a postcard (the “Mail-in Entry”), including your name, complete address, email address, and phone number to the following address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes: Sun East Federal Credit Union, c/o Marketing, 4500 Pennell Road, Aston, PA 19014.
Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately and must be postmarked by Wednesday, October 26, 2022, and Wednesday, November 23, 2022. All contact information requested is required on the postcard entry form, or the entry will be void. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of Sun East Federal Credit Union and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sun East Federal Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, or postage-due mailed entries.
All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All entries become the property of Sun East Federal Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned. MAXIMUM ENTRIES: THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES IS ELEVEN (11). AN ENTRANT MAY ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES USING MORE THAN ONE MEANS OF ENTRY, BUT THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES IS LIMITED TO 11. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY, IF AN ENTRANT DONATES AN ITEM FROM THE WISHLIST AND CHOOSES TO ENTER BY OTHER MEANS OF ENTRY, THE ENTRANT IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR 10 ADDITIONAL ENTRIES. ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF 11 ARE VOID.
- PRIZES/ODDS: Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Holiday Giving Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, and ends at 5:00 pm ET on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).First Prize: There is one (1) First Prize available to be one. First Prize is a $1,000 Amazon® gift card.
Second Prize: There is one (1) Second Prize available to be won. Second Prize is $500 Amazon® gift card.
Third Prize: There is one (1) Third Prize available to be won. Third Prize is a $250 Amazon® gift card.
- Winner Selection: The prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received accordingly to the schedule presented in Section 4 “Ways to Enter”. The prize winner drawing will be conducted by Sun East, whose decision is final, on or about Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The prize award will be completed by December 31, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Limit one prize per winner; winner’s household and winner’s immediate family (including but not limited to parents, children, spouses, in-laws, siblings, or persons living in the same household). Federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner.
- To Claim Prize: The winner will be notified via e-mail (when available), U.S. mail, telephone, or Facebook IM within 7 days after the drawing date. Notified winners must call (610) 485-2960 x219, to claim their prize. Further, Sun East will require that all winners sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release form (“Affidavit”). If the prizewinner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being contacted, the prize is forfeited and Sun East will select another winner by random drawing of remaining entries. Prizes not accepted by December 31, 2022, will not be awarded.
- General Terms: Valid only in Pennsylvania and Delaware. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Members and sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which will be posted at www.suneast.org/sweepstakes throughout the sweepstakes, and by the decisions of Sun East which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sun East to use the winner’s name and likeness online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the sweepstakes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entrants also agree to the use of his/her name and photograph(s) in any Sun East publication or website or other electronic and print media if drawn as a prizewinner.
- Limitation of Liability: Sun East does not in any way endorse, warrant, or assume liability for the prizes offered in this sweepstakes. Sun East assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage-due, or mutilated entries or for any entries not accepted because of computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sun East from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes or from the use or acceptance of any prize won. Sun East is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials, or stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or applications/forms processed late, incorrectly, or lost due to computer, electronic malfunction, or human error. Sun East reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. Sun East also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be or suspects to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes. Sun East also reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, or the sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned, as determined by Sun East in its sole discretion.
- Winner’s List/Official Rules Request: To receive a list of the prize winner(s) or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope by December 31, 2022, to Holiday Giving Sweepstakes Request, c/o SUN EAST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION MARKETING DEPARTMENT, P.O. Box 2231, Aston, PA 19014-0231. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner(s) List.” You may also view the rules at www.suneast.org/holidaygiving.
Social Media Response Guidelines
RESPONSE GUIDELINES. The following Social Media response guidelines will be utilized by the designated Sun East or third-party representatives.
- Do not remove negative posts unless they are deemed to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit, or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings, or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity, or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contains hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous, or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer.